The City of Meridian Utility Department has provided customers several options in order to make their payments in the most personally convenient way.
Current Payment Options Include:
- Phone - with Visa or MasterCard. $1.50 fee per transaction charged
- Online – with Visa or MasterCard.
- Direct Pay – have the payment withdrawn directly from your bank account
- In Person – Office is open 8-5 Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays
- Drive Through Drop Box – secure payment drop box in front parking lot
- Mail – send your payment the traditional way using a check and the Post Office
- Bill Pay – many banks and credit unions offer this service free to their customers.
What we are not able to do, is provide personalized reminders such as last minute emails or phone calls to our residents. The normal billing process provides each service address with a monthly bill. Accounts are not considered delinquent for another billing cycle. Prior to each scheduled “shut-off” day, all delinquent accounts receive a notice that provides the deadline for payment and the required payment amount in order to avoid the termination of services. This means that any service address with a delinquent account that is facing service termination has received or been issued no less than 3 notices.
Anyone with questions regarding their account should feel free to contact the Utility Billing Staff. We are here to assist customers with questions regarding their service billings and payment options.
It is our constant goal to provide optimum customer service. We really do want to help you keep your services intact!
More information about our “Shut-off” procedures, scheduled dates and payment options please visit our webpage at www.meridiancity.org/utility_billing