License and Permit Applications

The City of Meridian Clerk's Office licenses and/or permits for a variety of business and recreational situations. The list below encompasses the most common instances. Please contact our office directly at 208-888-4433 if you have questions regarding these applications or if you need clarity regarding which license may best suit your situation. Many of the most common questions can be answered by reviewing our Frequently Asked Questions page. We look forward to working with you!

Mobile Sales Unit (Door-to-Door Solicitation)

Mobile Sales Unit Application

Special Events– Temporary Use Permit Information

Alcohol Forms/ Catering Permits

Please note that the City of Meridian requires Alcohol Server Training Certification per Resolution No. 11-830

Idaho Liquor Catering Permit

Alcohol License Application

Alcohol Transfer Owner/Location Application

Fireworks Permits and Information

Public Fireworks Display Permit Application

Nonaerial Common Fireworks Retail Sales Application

Fireworks Sales and Display Ordinance

Pawnbroker/Precious Metal Dealer

Pawnbroker License Application

Precious Metal Dealer License Application

Private Security Standards

Dog License Application