46 E. Pine Avenue
Built in 1908 for the Waggoner family - one of many Nebraska families that came about the turn of the century. Their family farm was on Locust Grove and Chinden. Mr. Waggoner built this home so that his children could live closer to town and could attend school in the village. Mr. Waggoner was an avid hunter and during his lifetime the home was decorated with the mounted heads of animals he had hunted - deer-elk etc. The property served as a home for several families and in later years it has housed a variety of business ventures.
Meridian historian Lila Hill presents the Waggoner House: