Vehicle Immobilization License
To apply for a Vehicle Immobilization License, please complete the following steps:
Be sure to Include:
- Color copy of drivers license
- 2" x 2" front face color photograph
- Certificate of General Liability insurance for business (as listed on the first page checklist).
- Current schedule of fees charged by applicant (as listed on the first page checklist).
- Copy of the notice that will be attached to immobilized vehicles
Once you have emailed those items and they have been approved as complete, we will contact you with a time to drop off the application fee and pick up a fingerprint card to be taken to Idaho State Police for the background check.
Do not go to Idaho State Police without receiving the Meridian City fingerprint card first.
Meridian City Clerk's Office