Welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment at the City of Meridian.
We Built a Better Job Application
- Improved user experience
- Mobile friendly design
- Save profile data for use with multiple applications
- Sign up for job posting notifications
- Log in 24/7 to see application status
What about my old account?
- Accounts that have been active in the last 3 years exist in the new application system
- Applications submitted in the last 2 years can be viewed in the new application system
- Applications already submitted for current job openings do not need to be resubmitted
Completing Your Application
If you need an accommodation during the application and/or interview process, please call 208-898-5503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are only accepted for open positions.
You will need to submit an application for each position you apply for, however, Contact Information, Education History, Licenses & Certifications, and Employment History will be saved and included with each application you submit.
Please complete the entire application.
Please do not indicate "see resumé."
The City of Meridian is an alcohol/drug free workplace. Final applicant(s) may be required to go through a pre-employment alcohol and/or drug test.
The City of Meridian is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VETERAN’S PREFERENCE: The City of Meridian will give a preference in appointment to qualified veterans for non-key employees in accordance with Idaho Code Title 65, Chapter 5.
In some cases, a veteran may file a late application. For additional information, please contact Human Resources at 208-898-5503
For further employment information, please email Human Resources at email@example.com.