2019 Spring Clean Up
Unlimited Trash Week: May 6-11
This year’s Spring Clean Up is right around the corner. This free service allows Meridian residential trash customers to set out extra trash and recycling on their regular trash/recycling day during the event.
Please see and follow the guidelines below to have your extra trash and recycling collected.
- Items that are too large to fit into your cart (bulky items) should be scheduled for pick up through Republic Services at least 24 hours in advance (208-345-1265)
- Extra items set out should be bagged or bundled (4 feet and 60lb limit), and set out beside your trash/recycling bins
- Additional trash items will be collected on your regular trash day
- Additional recycling items are allowed on your first regular recycling day after May 5th, and should follow the same guidelines as above
- Tires, electronics, liquids, and household hazardous waste are not accepted; please visit our Household Hazardous Waste page for information on how to properly dispose of these items.
- Appliances are accepted as a bulky item. However, it is important to note that appliances that contain Freon will incur a charge of $55.87 for pick up (per item).