Unlimited Trash Week
Spring Cleanup: Starts May 3
This free service allows Meridian residential trash customers to set out extra trash and recycling on their regular trash/recycling day during the event.
Please see and follow the guidelines below to have your extra trash and recycling collected.
- Items that are too large to fit into your cart (bulky items) should be scheduled for pick up through Republic Services at least 24 hours in advance (
- Extra items set out should be bagged or bundled (4 feet and 30lb limit), and set out beside your trash/recycling carts with enough space to service the carts
- Additional trash items will be collected on your regular trash day
- Additional recycling items are allowed on your first regular recycling day during or after unlimited week (green week or red week), and should follow the same guidelines as above
- Tires, electronics, liquids, and household hazardous waste are not accepted; please visit our Household Hazardous Waste page for information on how to properly dispose of these items.
- Appliances are accepted as a bulky item. However, it is important to note that appliances that contain Freon will incur a charge of $58.76 for pick up (per item).