In order for City of Meridian to put the utility account in a tenant(s) name rather than the property owner, we will need to receive the following forms:

The Renter's Addendum is for the tenant to complete.
The Billing Directive is for the owner/property manager to complete.

* Property owners may hire and/or designate property managers. We will need a copy of such an agreement in order to attach that role to the account.