~New~ Comprehensive Plan
A new City of Meridian Comprehensive Plan is now in development! Check out the involvement website for the new Plan at: https://www.meridiancompplan.com
Public Involvement Opportunities
City Staff have been available at the following community events to involve residents and stakeholders in this new Plan. Thank you for taking the time to meet and discuss the City's vision for the future! We're going to take your input, apply it to land use, transportation, and market analysis, and then follow-up with some additional discussions later this year. Things will be quiet for awhile, but we'll be back!
- Concerts on Broadway: July 14 and August 11, 6:30 to 9:00PM @ Meridian City Hall Plaza
- Summer Fun: July 21, 9AM to 3PM @ Kleiner Park
- Meridian Town Hall: July 25, 6:30 to 8:00PM @ the Meridian Boys & Girls Club
- CableONE Movie Night: July 27 and August 24 @ Settlers Park
- Meridian Main Street Market: July 28 and August 25, 9AM to 2PM @ Meridian City Hall Plaza
- Meridian Business Day: September 14 @ Meridian City Hall
- Community Block Party: September 15, 10AM to 5PM @ Meridian City Hall
- Telephone Town Hall: September 26, 6PM to 7PM @ anywhere you are (via phone)
Adopted Comprehensive Plan
The Planning Division, in conjunction with the other City Departments updated the City's Comprehensive Plan to its new format by Resolution 11-784, on April 19, 2011. The purpose of the update was to make the Plan more user-friendly and better reflect the manner in which the City plans to grow. Changes to the Plan were based on the policies and community values expressed in the previous Plan, as well as an Existing Conditions Report which contains background information and data on the City. The Existing Conditions is periodically updated to reflect current conditions.
The most recent update to the Comprehensive Plan occurred on February 20, 2018 , by resolution 18-2060.
City of Meridian Comprehensive Plan:
Existing Conditions Report 2017:
Future Land Use Map:
Interactive Map & Download Page | Web Link
Future Land Use Changes | PDF
Future Land Use & Zoning | PDF
Transportation Context | PDF
Future Land Use Designation Descriptions:
Future Land Use Cut Sheets | Web Link
Related Tools and Plans Adopted by Reference:
Ten Mile Interchange Specific Area Plan | Web Link
Meridian Pathways Master Plan | Web Link
Parks and Recreation Master Plan | Web Link
Other Agency Plans & Studies:
Communities in Motion 2040 (by COMPASS) | Web Link
Please feel free to click on the documents above and send any comments to: Caleb Hood, Planning manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your input is critical to having a Plan that accurately reflect the communities values and vision!