Street Lights

The City maintains most street lights within the City of Meridian. Decorative lights in subdivisions are maintained by the homeowner’s associations. Lights in private parking lots are not maintained by the City, as they are maintained by the property owner or business.

Report a Streetlight Outage

Traffic Signals

All traffic signals, flashing beacons, and traffic signs within the City of Meridian are owned and maintained by the Ada County Highway District. To report a traffic signal outage or malfunction, contact Ada County Highway District Traffic Operations at 208-387-6190.

Report a Traffic Signal Issue

Was this helpful?