If this is an emergency dial 911

This form is used for Meridian City Code violations. If you need to report a criminal violation requiring a patrol response, please call Dispatch at (208) 377-6790 or use the Online Police Report Form.

For complaints or questions regarding Animal Control, including barking dogs, contact Idaho Humane Society at (208) 343-3166.

All complainant information will be confidential under limits of the law.

Your Contact Information:

Was this helpful?