Bulky items are too large for your trash cart, such as chairs and appliances (e.g., dishwashers).
Schedule online for your pick up by clicking on Schedule Bulky Item towards the top of the page. Listing of accepted bulky items is located within the scheduling form.
- Place items next to your trash cart by 7 am on your regular trash day.
- Bulky items that DO NOT contain Freon are free during this event.
- For Freon appliances (e.g., refrigerators, A/C units), the regular $64.05 fee still applies. This fee is added to your utility bill.
- Each household is limited to seven (7) bulky items.
- Outside of large appliances, bulky items may not weigh more than 60 pounds.
- Please note, bulky items are collected by a separate truck, which may come at a different time than your regular trash pickup.
NOT Accepted: *
- Basketball hoops with cement footings attached
- Business waste
- Car parts
- Construction & demolition debris
- Electronic Waste (e.g., rechargeable batteries and computer items)
- Fence posts
- Hot tubs
- Household Hazardous Waste (e.g., mercury-containing items and chemicals)
- Tube TVs
* Please remember that rechargeable batteries can cause fires. These batteries can become damaged when compacted in the collection trash trucks and damaged batteries cause fires.