Thank you for your desire to make Meridian a great place to live, work and play!
Weekly Scheduled Volunteer Opportunities
Front Desk Volunteer
- Greet & direct citizens at Meridian City Hall
- Answer general questions regarding Meridian
- Friday Mornings from 8 - 10 am
- Patrol Meridian parks by answering questions citizens may have
- Notify Park staff if any facilities needs attention
- Trash pick up & complete small projects for parks
Currently recruiting for Kleiner, Settlers, and Tully Parks
Volunteer Projects and Special Event Opportunities
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with the City of Meridian! We currently do not have any more projects and events at this time. Please check back in the spring for more opportunities.
Girl Scout Gold Award & Eagle Scout Merit Badge Project Guidelines
The Meridian Parks and Recreation Department is a proud supporter of Girl and Boy Scouts who wish to complete Gold Award and Eagle Scout Award projects within Meridian’s city parks.
We are able to partner with only a few of the many scouts who apply each season. Your project proposal is most likely to be accepted when:
- The project will have a lasting legacy in our city.
- The project is not too simple or too complex- it meets the Scouting organization's requirements and can be completed with limited parental or adult involvement.
- The project proposal includes detailed information about project materials and expenses.
- The scout communicates professionally (in phone calls, meetings, emails, etc.) with the city coordinator.
- The project proposal is submitted well in advance.
Staff Appointed Projects - There are no Staff Appointed Projects available at this time. Please submit your original proposal here ».