Frequently Visited Pages:
- Approval Process “How long will it take?”
- Temporary Sign Permit (Limited Duration Signs)
- First Time Customers (Handout)
- Can I Operate a Business out of my Home?
- Future Land Use Designation Cut Sheets
- Public Involvement for Development (Handout)
The mission of the Planning Division is to be an innovative planning team that advances the quality lifestyle and economy envisioned by our Comprehensive Plan.The Planning Division is committed to providing accurate, friendly, timely customer service. Staff is always available to answer general planning and site-specific questions either by phone or at our office. If you have any questions regarding our department or any of the services we provide, please feel free to call or stop by to see us.
We are located on the first floor of the City Hall at 33 E. Broadway Suite 102(just north of the railroad tracks between Main Street and Meridian Road). As you enter City Hall, take a left and go to Community Development south on the first floor.