Opening Day for Swim Lessons, and Open Swim is June 5th, 2023!
Open Swim hours: Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
**If we are able to offer any additional open swim hours, these will be announced closer to opening day.
- Individual / Family passes will be available for purchase, in person, on June 5th at 1:30pm. Please note that our season passes are NOT affiliated with any other public pool pass program (Nampa, Boise, etc.), and will not be honored at our facility.
- Registration for Session 1 (June 5th - June 15th), is now closed, due to full capacity. All other sessions (2-5) will remain open until they have filled, or at least a week prior to their start date.
- We will not be offering Private, or Semiprivate swim lessons during Session 1 (June 5th - June 15th), as our new instructors need to complete their shadowing during the first two weeks of June.
- If you are interested in Private, or Semiprivate lessons, you will need to complete a waiting list form - located on our Swim Lessons page. Please note that this is a waiting list, this does not secure your spot in any lessons for the Summer. We will be contacting those on the waitlist in chronological order, IF/WHEN we are able to start scheduling these lessons per staffing availability.
Pre - Registration checklist for success:
- Please read through ALL of the different level descriptions, session dates, etc. BEFORE opening REC 1 to register your kid/s, as we have made some adjustments for the 2023 season!
LEVEL SELECTION: If you are unsure of which level your child's abilities would best align with, we recommend enrolling them in a level lower that the one you "think" they ought to be in. It is far more beneficial to both the child, and the instructor to have a child in a class who is more advanced in their skills, than one who is constantly struggling to keep up with the progression of skills, and that require more 1 on 1 time to develop the skills (and confidence!), that others have achieved in the previous level. Scheduling wise, due to our lower levels (1-3) always filling so quickly, we strongly encourage you to enroll in a lower level if you are unsure - as our upper levels do not fill as fast, giving us some flexibility if your child's skill set aligns with a higher level.
- PLEASE double check your personal calendar to ensure that you are not double booking, there will be limited spots available if you end up having to cancel and reschedule.
- Make sure that you (parent/guardian), are the Account Holder, and that your kid/s, are listed under you - and that THEY are being registered for the class.