Registration for ALL 2024 Group Swimming Lessons, will open at 9:00am on Friday, April 5th.
Summer 2024 Updates:
- Regular business hours for the 2024 season, will begin on Monday, June 3rd, along with Open Swim, and Swim Lessons.
- Both Individual, and Family Passes will be available for purchase in our Front Office, during regular business hours, beginning on Monday, June 3rd. Please note that our season passes are NOT affiliated with any other public pool pass program (Nampa, Boise, etc.), nor will they be honored at our facility.
- All swimmers, thirteen (13) years old, AND younger, are required to take a swim test during Open Swim.
- If you are interested in Private, or Semiprivate lessons, you will need to complete a waiting list form - which will be located on our Swim Lessons page, as of Friday, April 5th. Please note that this is a waiting list and does NOT secure your child's spot in lessons. We will begin contacting those on the waitlist in chronological order, IF/WHEN we are able to start scheduling these lessons per staffing availability.
Pre - Registration checklist for success:
Please read through ALL of the different level descriptions, session dates, etc. BEFORE opening REC 1 to register your kid/s, as we have made some adjustments for the 2024 season!
- LEVEL SELECTION: If you are unsure of which level your child's abilities would best align with, we recommend enrolling them in a level lower that the one you "think" they ought to be in. It is far more beneficial to both the child, and the instructor to have a child in a class who is more advanced in their skills, than one who is constantly struggling to keep up with the progression of skills and require more 1 on 1 time to develop the skills (and confidence!), that others have achieved in the previous level.
- SESSION SELECTION: Due to our lower levels (1-3), always filling so quickly, we strongly encourage you to enroll in a lower level if you are unsure - as our upper levels do not fill as fast, giving us some possible flexibility, transfer wise, if your child's skill set aligns with a higher level. It is also important to note that most kiddos have likely not swam since last summer, so a refresher on previously learned skills never hurts - especially if you are unsure whether or not they passed the level in which they were most recently enrolled in.
- PLEASE double check your personal calendar while registering, to ensure that you are not double booking. There will be limited spots available, especially in lower levels, if you end up having to cancel, and reschedule. We do not offer makeups for those who cannot attend their swim lessons, nor do we allow children to attend dates/times other than their regularly scheduled swim lesson dates, and times.
- REC1 SET UP: Make sure that you (parent/guardian), are listed as the Account Holder on your Rec1 account, and that your kid/s, are listed underneath. DO NOT make separate accounts for you, and your child/ren, you should all be on the same account.
- While registering, PLEASE confirm that your children are being registered for the lessons, NOT you. Otherwise, when it comes time to check in on the first day of lessons, and assigning instructors, the parent/guardians name will be listed on ALL of our rosters, and we will be unable to place your child/ren without proof of purchase/receipt.
REC1: link will become available as of 9:00am on Friday, April 5th.
**With our facility being located in the heart of Meridian, our parking is directly impacted by events held at Storey Park, the Meridian Speedway, baseball &softball fields, dog park traffic, etc. Please allow extra time to arrive safely, and find parking, whether you are attending swim team, swimming lessons, or open swim!